DT-550DC Drum Crusher & removes liquids
The DT-550DC is a specially designed drum crusher that will completely drain liquid residue from used 30 to 55-gallon drums. This is possible due to the piercing plugs under the crusher press-plate, perforating the drum. The liquid that is extracted is drained directly into an integrated oil-reservoir in the bottom of the crusher. This means that used oil drums can be delivered onshore as ordinary metal or scrap iron. The DT-550DC is a closed crusher system so operators will avoid any direct contact or exposure to chemicals.
- Stainless steel cabinet for indoor or outdoor placement.
- Powerful electro/hydraulic drive for high press force.
- Delitek products are certified by DNV.
- For volume reduction of used 30 to 55 gallon drums.
- Oil drainage to internal waste oil tank.
- Easy installation and operation (Plug & Play)
Oil drums can be delivered onshore as ordinary metal or scrap!
DOWNLOAD PDF FILE
Please feel free to contact us for more information.