Containerized Waste Management System
Vessels whith a high number of crew and long voyage times such as offshore Installations, vessel, offshore construction vessels, windmill installation vessels, various Platforms and many others have to be flexible in order to follow the new MARPOL Annex 5 / IMO MEPC 201 (62) regulations for waste management on board vessels. To arrange waste management and storage inside existing vessels is often an expensive solution or simply not possible since no space is available. This is where a containerised waste management station can be the right solution.
- It can easily be transferred on board when needed.
- It reduces waste volume by more than 80%.
- There are various sizes available from 20ft to 40ft.
- It is fully insulated and has access ramps.
- It can be equipped with waste compactors, shredders, glass crushers and other options.
There are different options available!
DOWNLOAD PDF FILE
Please feel free to contact us for more information